In spite of my day job and family life, I still make the occasional thing. These are mostly amusements, but maybe you'll find something you like.
On the Web
- From Python Import Podcast
- The little Python podcast that could, but only for a while. I like to think that, like the Norwegian Blue, FPIP isn't dead, just sleeping. Maybe some day we'll make some more.
- How Old Is My Kid?
- Track your child's age in days, weeks, months, and years. Intended for sleep-deprived parents of young children to remember how many weeks old their kid is.
- An index of all the cats on Procatinator.com, refreshed automatically whenever a new cat is released.
- Python Ipsum
- Placeholder text for fans of the Python programming language.
- A little URL shortener that I used as an excuse to play with Flask.
- Django app for managing and running hack day events.
- Shiny, Let's Be Bad Guys
- A vulnerable demo application for learning about the OWASP Top 10 web application vulnerabilities.
- A plugin for the Nose testing framework that causes tests to fail if they take too long to run.
- Python Koans
- Learn Python through TDD. Once upon a time, Mike Crute and I barely managed to do anything at all on this, but we handed it off to Greg Malcolm and the rest is history. Lately I review and merge the occasional pull request.
- Posts RSS headlines to Twitter with custom URL shortening.
- Web Development with Python and Django: v1 & v2
- https://github.com/mpirnat/django-tutorial, https://github.com/mpirnat/django-tutorial-v2
- The Django tutorials I've presented at CodeMash. In v1 we build a website for a fictional programming conference; in v2 we build the core of a D&D-like fantasy RPG.