So My Generation (my favorite local music store) is officially dead, and it turns out that now I need them more than ever. Why?
- ...there's a new Cure album (with many different international versions)
- ...there's the new Cure single
- ...there's a new Cranes album in about a week
- ...there's a new Skinny Puppy album
- ...there's a new Ministry album (which sounds absolutely amazing from the iTMS samples, reminds me a lot of Psalm 69, one of my favorite albums)
- ...there's a new Concrete Blonde album (which also sounds awesome from iTMS samples)
- ...there's a new Faithless album
- ...and a new Wilco album
I'd rather buy stuff at My Gen, but they're dead... And ordering online sucks, because I hate waiting for things. What's my alternative for instant gratification? I don't like the prices at Borders, but I might have to stoop to that level in order to get my fix.
This sucks, Beavis.
- Mood: fussy
- Music: U2 - "Bad"