Our new light fixture for the foyer arrived yesterday, and the only reason we didn't install it then was that it wasn't until after dark that we were both home with enough time to take care of it. If I've got to install something that requires turning off some of the power to the house, I'd prefer to be able to see what the heck I'm doing. So we took care of it as soon as we were both home this afternoon, and in a mere half hour we rocked it's little light world! Here are some pics for your voyeuristic home improvement pleasures:
- Pixel helped us set up the ladders
- Pixel takes charge of the situation
- Look out, this screwdriver is loaded!
- After, again
- The view from the living room -- a BIG improvement!
- From below (all artistic like)
Now that we've got the major lighting tasks out of the way--at least for the foreseeable future--I don't quite know what our next step is. I bet it has something to do with a sink or cabinet or floor or something for the half bath...
- Mood: accomplished
- Music: The Cure - "Disintegration (Live Version)"