- If the economy is so tough, and good people are out of work, why can't I get better-quality candidates to interview? #
- @mhebrank It's as if they should restrict their jibber-jabber to a more appropriately named protocol. :-) in reply to mhebrank #
- @areitz Or the good people who are out of work just aren't in Northeast Ohio... in reply to areitz #
- @ttrygve If you think the 6-week "almost here" panic is a weird feeling, wait until you hit the 1-week sudden serenity and acceptance. WILD! in reply to ttrygve #
- Just participated in back-to-back code reviews... It's root beer float time! #
- @dgou Yes. :-) in reply to dgou #
- @ttrygve The next few weeks will be an amazing rollercoaster of stress & panic; but about a week out your brain starts making happy juice. in reply to ttrygve #
Powered by Twitter Tools.