the further adventures of

Mike Pirnat

a leaf on the wind

« Previous Post Next Post »

Pixel Update

Waiting to hear back from the vet. Last word is that her CBC is dropping off again, too fast for it to be safe to do the liver biopsy today. They suggest that she stay at the vet for the weekend, to be monitored in case she needs another blood transfusion, but I have to wonder if anything good can come of it. From my perspective, things aren't looking very good for my baby.

I'd sure love a miracle right about now.

:'(

blog comments powered by Disqus

« Previous Post Next Post »