Star Wars trilogy on DVD 9/21/04, woohoo!
- Commentary on all three movies
- All three movies released at the same time
- All three movies in one box
- It's Special Edition, so Empire will be prettier (the original Cloud City matte paintings just sucked)
- Will certainly have good sale prices
- No Jar-Jar
- It's Special Edition, so Greedo shoots first (curse you, George, currrrrrrse you!!)
- It's Special Edition, so it has the really bad new song in Jedi as well as the dumb "Nature Company" new-agey music instead of the Ewok song
- Only available in the box, not as separate releases
- "Box" paradigm doesn't match my individually-released Episode 1 & 2 DVD's
- No original versions on extra discs (thank you, laser discs!)
- It'll be the third copy of Special Edition that I own (widescreen VHS, Japanese LD's, DVD)
- Purchase will be as much "duty" as "desire"
- Will inevitably have more versions to buy in the future (again with the curses!)
Oh well. I'll buy it anyway. After all, it's not like I have a choice.
- Mood: geeky
- Music: Puffy AmiYumi - "Tokyo Nights"